Here’s all the news from this week: Mental Illness Awareness, Budget Cuts Updates and more!
• DC budget cuts will impact families like these, can you help?
• A Washington Post piece on Chef Juliette Tahar, a Calvary volunteer since 2003. http://tinyurl.com/y9u798g
• DC Council holds a hearing on budget cuts. As agencies testify- less money means more people on the streets. http://tinyurl.com/y8touh3
• What actually defines “homelessness”? http://bit.ly/j5zdK
• Mental Illness Awareness Week aims for understanding- http://bit.ly/3e2vf2
Also, don’t forget. November 21st is the 22nd Help the Homeless Walkathon. Sign up and join the Calvary team today – only $15 for 25 and under.
Just make sure to add Calvary Women’s Services as your Beneficiary Organization when registering. We could really use your support!