5 ways to help Calvary Women’s Services right now
Calvary Women’s Services has kept our doors open for more than 35 years with the help of volunteers and donors like you. With your support, women have found a safe and caring home with Calvary Women’s Services. During the COVID-19 pandemic, this is no different.
We will not close our doors.
Now more than ever, we need your support to ensure we maintain a safe and caring home for all the women in our housing programs.
Here are the top five ways you can make a difference right now.
- Make a donation to our Urgent Needs Fund. This is the best way to support us in this current moment. Additional expenses during this crisis are costing us $1,000 a day. Your gift now can be used where it is needed most as this crisis evolves. https://calvaryservices.networkforgood.com/projects/95447-urgent-needs-fund
- Make a gift to our Giving Catalog. We have added items that we are in urgent need of, such as meals for a week and cleaning supplies. With these items, you can make sure the women who call Calvary home are safe and supported. https://shop.calvaryservices.org/
- Raise critically needed funds for Calvary. Building your own fundraising page for Calvary is a quick and easy way to get your friends, family and network involved. By sharing your page on social media and email, you can spread the word about the important work we do. Make your own fundraising page here: https://calvaryservices.networkforgood.com/projects/96103-calvary-s-urgent-needs-fund
- Raise awareness for Calvary. If you are not able to set up your own fundraising page, making or sharing posts about Calvary is a great way to get involved. Follow Calvary on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for new content every day.
- Prepare a meal for the women at Calvary. Meal volunteers continue to provide a critical service. Cooking up a meal and dropping it off at Calvary is a great way to make a difference. Contact Stacia Frederick at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a no-contact delivery day and time.
In times of crisis like this, it’s important we step up as a community to take care of those in need. Thank you for your support, and thank you for being a part of the Calvary family.